the Pfeiffer Pfiles Presents....the Art Work of Artist Fred Pfeiffer

Fred Pfeiffer was an American Artist
He worked as an Illustrator out of N.Y.N.Y. and
L.A. CA. in the late 60's thru the 70's and into the 80's

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fred Pfeiffer : the Number Two Man - 1970

by Jack Bailey

Fred does High Society.
Looks like a lot of wheeling &
Dealing

After an hiatus because of a motherboard
blowup, I am back with some fresh posts.
I like this Illustration for the lovely lady and
the guy putting out his cigarette.

SP

1 comment:

Courtney Rogers said...

I believe this is the earliest Pfeiffer Bantam that I have found. It was certainly one of the first non-Doc Savage Pfeiffer's that I found.


I like this cover alot because the character studies are interesting. There are several Pfeiffer covers where he has the people conversing with their hands near their mouth.

Yeah, the slinky girl is really nice!