the Pfeiffer Pfiles Presents....the Art Work of Artist Fred Pfeiffer

Fred Pfeiffer was an American Artist
He worked as an Illustrator out of N.Y.N.Y. and
L.A. CA. in the late 60's thru the 70's and into the 80's

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fred Pfeiffer : the Bushido Code - 1981

by Robert St. Louis
Interesting little design.
This one would have slipped through
the cracks if we were not told it was
a Pfeiffer. I will let Courtney explain
how we got this little treasure.

Wish I could remember all the ninja, kung fu and assassin books
I read in the late 70's and early 80's. I missed this one.
You really have to wonder how many of these type of little
illustrations are out there by Pfeiffer. I don't think we will ever
really know. It's a shame.

SP

1 comment:

Courtney Rogers said...

This Fawcett cover was provided to me as a cover proof by Jerry Counihan.

What a treat when 3 cover proofs showed up in the mail one day last year.