the Pfeiffer Pfiles Presents....the Art Work of Artist Fred Pfeiffer

Fred Pfeiffer was an American Artist
He worked as an Illustrator out of N.Y.N.Y. and
L.A. CA. in the late 60's thru the 70's and into the 80's

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fred Pfeiffer : The Search For Psychic Power - 1975

By David Hammond
A recent acquisition to the
Pfeiffer Collection. Thanks to
Amazon and Courtney.

You have to love this cover! Amazing
The neanderthal is super cool and looks like my
neighbor. Maybe that's why I love it so much. :)
just kidding. This is a great example of Big Effect
with a small composition. Way to go Fred.
SP

1 comment:

Courtney Rogers said...

I found this book by doing a search on ebay for "Bantam: and "1975". As soon as this book came up, even with a small picture, I knew it was a Pfeiffer.

I searched in used book stores for a very long time for this book. It would be a hard one to categorize (probably under Psychic section, if there is one) and thus difficult to find. I finally resorted to getting it through Amazon marketplace, despite the high shipping amount.

Even then, I wasn't 100% sure it was a Pfeiffer until it arrived. But I was pretty sure!