the Pfeiffer Pfiles Presents....the Art Work of Artist Fred Pfeiffer

Fred Pfeiffer was an American Artist
He worked as an Illustrator out of N.Y.N.Y. and
L.A. CA. in the late 60's thru the 70's and into the 80's

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Rob Weilert 9/17/52-8/25/12


We just verified today that we lost Rob Weilert 2 years ago. He was Fred Pfeiffer's first cousin and one of his biggest fans.

Rob had provided Pfeiffer photos, artwork, and extremely insightful and important commentary to this blog. His dream was to have a book on fred Pfeiffer's art published so he would not be forgotten.

This is a HUGE personal loss for us here at the Pfiles. Hopefully we had/have established part of Rob's dream about his cousin by posting Pfeiffer artwork on the web to illustarte his true genius and to ensure that he is not forgotten.

RIP Rob, and say hello to Fred for us.

1 comment:

Mary Ann (Weilert) Branner said...

I miss my brother, Bob (Rob), every day. I frequently look up at the sky and am in awe of the beautiful cloud formations....gorgeous colors, textures and dimensions. I know my brother is painting them for me with the help and guidance of our cousin Fred. I still have 3 original oil paintings that Fred did when he was in his teens. My father proudly hung them in his chapel. Always look up at the sky and see what Fred and Bob have painted for us. Their talent is always there !