the Pfeiffer Pfiles Presents....the Art Work of Artist Fred Pfeiffer

Fred Pfeiffer was an American Artist
He worked as an Illustrator out of N.Y.N.Y. and
L.A. CA. in the late 60's thru the 70's and into the 80's

Monday, October 24, 2011

Scotty Phillips: The South Pole Terror


I commissioned Scotty last Fall (2010) to paint The South Pole Terror for me.

Here it is in all of it's glory. As usual, Scotty did a tremendous job, and it hangs proudly in the front room of my house with 2 other Doc Pfeiffer paintings by him.

2 comments:

cardstuntman said...

Fun painting to do. I loved the way Doc started pop. I tried to bronze him up just a little.
Thanks, Courtney!

Rob Weilert said...

Finally, I hope this comment will go through. I've been trying for so long to comment but my computer just keeps tripping me up and failing to pull this site up in its entirety.

Scotty, you did a great job on this painting. In fact, as much as it pains me to say this, I actually prefer your copy to Fred's original. A job well done. Congratulations.